Windsor Castle Combos
How does exploring not one but two significant and fascinating historical sites sound to you? We are sure you can’t pass on a deal as sweet as this.
The basic Windsor Castle entry fee is good for only Windsor but there are plenty of gems surrounding Windsor, that are worth your time and money.
For instance, you can see a structure made by our ancestors from the past that remains a mystery to this day, Stonehenge!
Along with this, you will explore the world’s largest occupied castle that is home to royalty and carries the old architectural charm all over it.
There are tons of fantastic combo tickets if you want to look beyond the basic tickets to Windsor Castle. The deals are so good that you may as well call it a discount ticket for Windsor Castle.
Buy the combo ticket for Windsor and Stonehenge and reap the benefits of exploring two fantastic sites at the same time.
Windsor Castle Combo ticket
With the Combo tickets to Stonehenge and Windsor, you will get admission to Windsor castle with a complimentary multimedia guide.
You can explore and admire the finest treasures and art pieces from Holbein Rubens Van Dyck and many more.
You will also have access to the semi-private Staterooms that are furnished with some of the finest treasures from the royal collection.
And the beautiful St. George Chapel is certainly one of the many highlights of Windsor castle where Henry VIII was laid to rest.
Head to a prehistoric and world heritage site, Stonehenge whose mystery and allure remain intact even thousands of years later.
Take photos and get to see the giant neolithic structure up close. You will also have access to the visitor center, which is in itself an architectural marvel.
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Access to various State Apartment rooms (September to March only)
- Multimedia Guide for Windsor Castle
- Access to St. George’s Chapel
- Admission to Stonehenge and the visitor center.
Things to know:
- Windsor Castle remains Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays while St. George’s Chapel remains closed on Sundays. Read more in the opening hours.
- The whole tour will take more than 4-5 hours for the exploration of the entire place. Know more in how long does it take in Windsor castle.
- Wear comfortable shoes as you will need to walk a fair bit.
- No cameras, video recording, or smoking is allowed inside the premises.
- If required, you can buy a specific number of tickets for one destination and a different number of tickets for other locations based on your needs.
Combo Ticket price for Windsor Castle and Stonehenge:
|Tickets Price (£)
|Adult ticket (18 years and above)
|£48 (US $58)
|Child ticket (5 to 17 years)
|£28 (US $33)
|Infant ticket (up to 4 years)
Note: There are tours and trip tickets for Windsor Castle as well as a combination of other sites available as well.
You can purchase one of many Bus tours for Windsor Castle, from London and adjacent places, that suit your needs and explore Windsor hassle-free.
Featured Image: Rct.uk